* Comment on this entry saying Rhubarb!, and I'll pick three things from your profile interests or tags.
* Write about the words/phrases I picked in your journal and link back here.
The three tags she chose were:
3. Sensuous Senses
1) I do have a lot of icon posts. I started making and posting icons just over ten years ago. I eventually started making personalized icon offers and then animated icons as I learned more and more about graphics. I haven't made many icons in the last couple of years and haven't posted an offer in quite some time. I enjoyed them, perhaps I'll get back to them this year.
2) Love. What to say about love? I've been in two relationships in the past 10 years, both of which started online, and one of which I'm still very much in contact with and care very deeply about.
3) Sensuous Senses was a series of ficlets I wrote about the five senses for my Scully/Morgan pairing. Jess Morgan is an original female character I created for Scully and is half human/half vampire, and completely in love with Scully. Their story, Weak in the Knees was the first fic I ever posted.
This entry was originally posted at https://dhamphir.dreamwidth.org/290153.html.